I don’t know about you but I love Cobb Salad. It’s one of my favorites when it comes to eating those leafy greens… so I finally decided to create one of my own…
For this particular cobb salad you will need:
- One package of romaine lettuce (you can chop it a bit) or you could use spinach or a spring mix if you prefer.
- 1 container of sliced mushrooms
- 1 small container of cherry tomatoes
- A package of cooked grilled chicken (warm it in the microwave before chopping and adding to salad)
- 1 package of pancetta
- 1 cup of diced hard boiled egg
Once you’ve prepared all your ingredients, place washed lettuce into a large bowl, then line up your mushrooms, tomatoes, chicken, pancetta and egg in rows.
Add fresh balsamic or olive oil to your salad and you’ve got a delicous culinary treat…