I love angel hair, it’s delicate, delicious and the perfect part of many of my favorite dishes… so last weekend when I needed to add a pasta dish to my Mediterranean meal I thought why not do something with angel hair.
Lemon Angel Hair
- 1 (16 ounce) package of angel hair
- 1/4 cup of Meyer lemon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup toasted almond slivers
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
Prepare pasta, drain. Place in a large bowl. Add olive oil, salt, pepper; toss to combine. Sprinkle with Panko, almond slivers, and basil. Serve immediately.