The last time we were at the Davidson Farmers Market, we finally found our tomatoes… which meant we needed to come up with some inventive ways to use them.
First up… Tomato Peach Salad…
The recipe and ingredients for this peach tomato salad are simple.
- 4 large tomatoes diced (we used for different varieties from a local farmers market from Cherokee Purple to Big Beef.
- 2 large peaches (diced)
- 3 tbsp cranberry pear balsamic
- 2-4 tbsp. fresh basil torn (or chiffonade)
- freshly ground pepper
- Wash tomatoes
- Dice tomatoes and peaches
- Mix in balsamic (of your choice) fresh basil and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Secondly… Peach Tomato Naan bread pizzas…
You can use the cook times from my naan bread pizzas here.
- Goat cheese
- Ham (we slice up deli meat)
- Tomato Peach salad
- Top with arugula after removing from oven…