On Sunday we had my sister and brother-in-law over to celebrate Mike’s 31st birthday. Since he’s a big Clemson fan we made a candy and brownie bar all in purple and orange.
Here’s our list of goodies…
- Orange and Grape Lollipops
- Caramel and Dark Chocolate Hershey Kisses
- Orange and Grape Jelly Beans
- Butter Mints (in the Chevron)
- California Walnut Brownies with Dairy Free Cream Cheese
Before we enjoyed the birthday yumminess, we had a little burger bar first… Mike made our delicious guacamole, and we shared some of our bread and butter pickles from the Summer Preserves Class we took at Sur la Table.
After our lunch it was time to enjoy our desserts and play a game of Last Will: Getting Sacked. (It’s the expansion game of Last Will and the first time through it will seriously make your brain hurt.)
In case you’re wondering… the birthday boy won the game.