I absolutely love going to cooking classes and learning how to make new things and the techniques needed to make some incredibly yummy dishes… So check back here from time to time and see what I’ve been up to.
- Heirloom Tomatoes (Williams-Sonoma)
- Eggs-actly (Le Cookery)
- In Your Pantry (Williams-Sonoma)
- Knife Skills & Basics (Whole Foods)
- Making Ravioli (Williams-Sonoma)
- Better Brunch (Reid’s Market)
- Spice 101 (Savory Spice Shop)
- Sauce and Pasta Class (Whole Foods)
- Carrot Cake (Le Cookery)
- Southern Cakes (Whole Foods)
- Asian Dumplings (Williams Sonoma)
- Stir-Fry (Williams-Sonoma)
- Brunch It Up! (Whole Foods)
- Sliced! Summer in the South – Cooking Competition (Whole Foods) Coming Soon!
- Sushi Workshop (Whole Foods) Coming Soon!
- Food Lovers Guide to Charlotte- Book signing (Savory Spice)
- FOOD at Modern Art Museum (Uptown Charlotte)
- Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Tea (Ballantyne)
- Strawberries (Springs Farm)
- Apples (Windy Hill Orchards, York)