If you love crepes, you’re going to love this post. Our second box from Hampton’s Lane is all about Crepes.
In the box:
- French Style Crepe Mix (from Bear Branch Milling Co.) developed by a husband and wife team, this crepe mix is the perfect mixture for crepes. You only have to add water, milk, eggs and butter.
- Blue Steel Crepe Pan (from De Buyer) This pan has more than 180 years of metal working experience behind it and is made from blue carbon steel. Plus if you care for your pan properly it will build up layers of seasoning which will increase the non-stick properties over time.
- Wooden Crepe Spreader (from Berndes) This tool is necessary if you want to spread your batter both quickly and evenly.
- Orange Saffron Cardamom Marmalade (from Eat This) If sweet and savory are your thing, you’ll love marmalade. It’s made from all natural ingredients and is preservative free.
- Herbes de Provence (from The Spice House) this is a herb blend known to most herb/spice lovers. It’s gets it’s name from Provence region and contains a blend of rosemary, French thyme, tarragon, basil, savory, cracked fennel, lavender, marjoram, oregano, dill and chervil.
Check out recipes here. I’m definitely looking forward to trying my hand at creating crepes during my end of the year time off.
Stay tuned for our next box… which is all about Pies & Tarts.