Hello… and welcome to thelifeandtimesofafoodie … My name is Christa Sagmoe and I’m a novelist, a screenwriter, a chef, a jewelry maker, a photographer and a budding foodie…
I will be going to restaurants around town (Charlotte, NC at the moment) and take foodie on the road when I’m traveling. I’ll try out recipes, give helpful hints on how to prepare locally grown fresh produce and share new foodie experiences. Have a question or suggestion on where I should head next? You can contact me at: email@example.com
Feedback on foodie posts…
- From: Chris Reilly of New World Olive Oil
Thanks you for your article on our shop. It is very well written and the presentation is extremely professional. I look forward to your next visit and we will taste of few more of the products.
- The ‘Magic of Culinary Days’ post was featured on Savory Spice Shops Facebook page & on their website. Thanks so much!
Thanks Christa for the great blog post on last month’s book signing event!
Cooking Class feedback…
- After attending a egg cooking class at Le Cookery with Bill Bigham, the foodie got some love when Chef Bill put my post up on his blog and Facebook page.
- My post on The Enchanted Olive made it to their site http://enchantedoliveoil.com in the ‘latest articles’ section
- “Amanda shared your email with me, and I really enjoyed reading your post! The chronicle and pictures made me feel like I was there (and made me think I should sign up for the next Knife Skills class). Thank you so much for sharing this experience with your readers, and I’m glad you enjoyed your time here. I hope you don’t mind if I retweet your post to our followers?” Jennifer Wozniak